PWICLAN
Welcome To The {Pwi} Forum

Please Login Or Register
PWICLAN
Welcome To The {Pwi} Forum

Please Login Or Register
PWICLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Pwi We Are a Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guize wuts goin on here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominit
USER
USER
Dominit

hey guize wuts goin on here? Empty
PostSubject: hey guize wuts goin on here?   hey guize wuts goin on here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Name: Erik
Xfire: eriko9
Steam: wuts dat
I've played for like games online for just about 6-7 years now.

Uhh i thought it would be pretty cool to play with some other people when i'm "in that state of mind" bounce

TAC gun from Crysis

im up to play anything you guys got once i get a new computer but for now its gonna
have to be Jedi Knight and Battlefield Heroes
Neutral
Back to top Go down
supafly
Admin
Admin
supafly

PostSubject: Re: hey guize wuts goin on here?   hey guize wuts goin on here? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey hows it goin. welcome to our forums.
just for starts, steam is a program sort of like xfire, except it has its own anticheat/engines involoved with their own games.
if you play games like counter-strike or team fortress2 garry's mod etc, they run on source mod. l4d2 l4d etc also needs steam to run it. right now were pretty much in that tf2 phase so if u got a spare 20$ lyin around check it out.
i'll add you on xfire in a bit but yea were gonna head towards bfbc2 and avp pretty soon as those come out in a month or so yep. welcome to our forums.
Back to top Go down
Vencedor

PostSubject: Re: hey guize wuts goin on here?   hey guize wuts goin on here? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Name: Nik
Xfire: dawianj
Steam: nikolasb001
Raptr: Vencedor
Facebook: facebook.com/Vencedor.gamer

I've been gaming since 1991 (6 years old), I'm 27 now and & I've been gaming online since 2004. I've done closed beta testing for over 2 dozen games since 2005, and I'm a good all around gamer. By the way I'm also a Technician and Juggalo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guize wuts goin on here?   hey guize wuts goin on here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guize wuts goin on here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWICLAN  :: Register-
Jump to: